This thing is EVERYWHERE, isn't it? It's spreading like a deadly virus! Anyway, Aysh from Meow Meow tagged me. Yes, I'm speading the deadly virus :)
The rules: (Which I'm sure everyone knows by now!)
Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''
11 Random things about myself:
1) I looove classic black and white horror movies and thrillers like Pyscho. I'd rather watch something psychological and terrifying than gory movies.
2) I've decided that the first thing to do after I'm married is to travel the whole world! No going back on this whatsoever.
3) I love Spongebob! <3 I still watch cartoons from time to time.
4) I'm not fond of people who don't have manners (Saying please, thank you and excuse me never hurt anyone). I have a habit of instantly saying sorry even though it's not my fault.
5) I dreamed of being an all star athelete, whatever the sport. This is why I always join sports teams eventhough I'm not great at any sport. Hell, I even tried out for sports I never even played before (Yay for field hockey and lacrosse!).
6) I have a billion nicknames which I won't be mentioning here.
7) I'm more fluent in my second language (English) than my native language, Telugu which is a south indian language.
8) I love Leonardo Dicaprio. He's brilliant. I think his best role is in Blood Diamond. Damn, I love all his movies! Did I mention how amazing he is?
|The best looking man on the planet :) Yes, I had to include a picture.|
10) I'm a virgo!
11) My favorite chocolate bar is a milkybar, which is a pure white chocolate candy bar but I do eat any kind of chocolate offered to me :)
11 Questions I answered:
If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would you change?
I'd change my height. I'm like 5'10 and I wish to be a couple of inches shorter.
If you had to choose one song to listen to everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tough question since I get sick of songs easily. I think 'Drops of Jupiter'.
If a wizard randomly appeared, and offered you the gift of immortality, would you take it and why?
Hell no! This would mean I'd outlive all my loved ones and friends. I'm not good at dealing with deaths, it tears me apart.
If you could be one character from a book/comic/movie, who would you be?
I want to be Blair from Gossip girl. She's gorgeous. Not to mention young, powerful and wealthy!
Red lorry or Yellow lorry?
What's your favourite type of food (curry, chinese, italian etc.)
I love indian food and hakka chinese. Anything really spicy and flavorful actually!
Are some people born evil, or is it a learnt behaviour?
I think it's a learnt behavior but maybe some are more prone to evil than others.
Who is your hero? Why?
Sachin Tendulkar, a cricket player. He's just so inspirational and hard working.
What was your favourite subject in school?
Gym class! I loved playing dodgeball.
Do you think animals have consciousness like we humans do? Do they have a sense of selfhood, and are they aware of their feelings and experiences?
Yes, I think so but maybe not all animals. I think they are aware of feelings and experiences. How else can animals like dogs, cats and even domestic animals like cows, sheep and goats be so loyal and loving, right?
Do you believe in Aliens?
No, not yet.
My 11 questions:
1) What's your favorite place?
2) If you had to marry a celebrity, who would it be?
3) Do you want a twin?
4) How long is your oldest friendship?
5) What's your greatest achievement?
6) If you could only talk to one person for the rest of your life, who would it be?
7) Socks and sandles- yes or no?
8) Choose your power: Mind reading or invisibility?
9) What's your method of transportation?
10) Favorite book?
11) Facebook, twitter or neither? Why?
11 People I tagged:
Jen (The Butterfly Effect)
Rob Z Tobor